I would love (really love) to except:
1) I don't feel confident enough to handle a bull, and especially if it escaped.
2) It is hard to find bulls in these parts and even harder to find bull owners that are quick about picking up the bulls they drop off. So if we did get over our trepidation about dealing with the bull, we might be feeding it all winter, and believe me that would cost a lot more than a few visits from the AI guy.
3) We don't have a trailer for moving cows. It seems like we might want one if we wanted control of how long the bull was here.
4) I would feel horrible if my ignorance caused some kind of accident and somebody got hurt by the bull.
5) Having a bull around is WAY out of my confort zone.
I own that these reasons are mostly just me being fearful, but I think somethings are worthy of being afraid of. And in my book, until I know more, bulls fall squarely in that category. If only I could invite Ferdinand for the winter.